• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha decals (I'm sure this has been answered somewhere)

wacnstac

Pro
The used Venture I bought had been sitting outside from some time. I rescued it from this fate and and fixing some things. The "venture lite" stickers on the grey plastic panels are shot and I bought replacements. What is the best method for putting the new ones on? I know to use rubbing alcohol where they go but are guys putting on wet or dry? I'd prefer wet as that would give me a little wiggle room for error.

Youtube is your friend! Lots of videos on the subject but this one was really good, uses the hinge method:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the method worked well but that dammed grey plastic won't hold onto the sticker even after some serious rubbing alcohol. That sucks!

I've had the same problem with trail passes. Could just be the type of plastic.

Was the plastic warm or was the sled outside? That would definitely cause sticking problems. I'd use super glue as a last resort and very sparingly.

Back