• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha outlast boots

Yannie

Pro
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 Yamaha Nytro RTX
Anyone try the outlast Yamaha boots?

the best boots i have ever purchased was the KLIM boots they are not cheap. there 7 in my riding group an after i had mine an talk about them know every one in are group have them. the only thing bad is it takes about 3-4 trips using them to get them broken in.

the best boots i have ever purchased was the KLIM boots they are not cheap. there 7 in my riding group an after i had mine an talk about them know every one in are group have them. the only thing bad is it takes about 3-4 trips using them to get them broken in.
X2.....

Bought my son some CKX Taiga boots recently, and although he hasn't used them yet, I have read nothing but great reviews about them. $89.00 can't be beat imo either, but we'll see how long they last?

I am on my 2nd pair of Altimate boots and they have been great reasonably priced too.... $150 shipped to my door.... They ship from Ont

x3

I am on my 2nd pair of Altimate boots and they have been great reasonably priced too.... $150 shipped to my door.... They ship from Ont

Where from Ontario did you get them shipped? I need new boots as well and was going to go with the taiga's also that I purchased for my son but might look at these first?

Hey Irv, Altimate factory outlet is at Keele and Ingram, generally he is open through the day and on Saturday's but he suggests that you call first on the weekend.

Hey Irv, Altimate factory outlet is at Keele and Ingram, generally he is open through the day and on Saturday's but he suggests that you call first on the weekend.

Thanks Tessie. ;)!

Back