• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha sport bumper discontinued???

Dang it! I just ordered the racewerx. Someone better jump on this!

Dang it! I just ordered the racewerx. Someone better jump on this!

:jump:

Capture1.PNG

This one is discontinued called yamaha sport bumper. The one above from ebay is still available and is replacement for below SMA-8JPFT-BU-BL. I wasnt happy when i found this out upon picking up my sled but it still looks good. The ebay one is called light weight front grab bar per yamaha catalog.

Attachments

• bumper.jpeg
    bumper.jpeg
    11.2 KB · Views: 99
damnit, thats what I get for getting too excited and clicking buy-now without paying attention. Hopefully they will grant my request to cancel the order, I dont like that lightweight version.

Im really tempted to order this and have it shipped to someone I know in Toronto, then have them ship it to me since Yamaha CA wont ship to the US. The doubled up shipping plus customs fees are the only thing holding me back
The thing about that is if you go to the USA catalog is shows it and in stock. But when you go to order says discontinued. At least it was there last time I checked.

I got all the way to the enter shipping address section on the canada site. Where did it stop you on US site?

Not sure, it was a check out some point. Sorry don't remember. Do they have a number to call? Your dealer may be able to check for you.

I just ordered it from Canada and had it shipped to Toronto. It went through the entire checkout process, and I got a confirmation email. We'll see if they end up contacting me to tell me its NLA/Discontinued

I just got a shipping confirmation from Yamaha Canada. It would seem that they still have them. As long as you have a CA place to ship it to that will turn around and ship to you, you can still get em.

Back