• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yellowknife's 2006-2007 Season Odyssey on his Mountain Lite

Yellowknife

TY 4 Stroke Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm going to update this thread throughout the year and include any concerns or reviews within it.

I picked up my sled today at lunch.

I put 15 km's on it at lunch time. There is a painfull break-in on these motors...

Anyway, I'm reserving my comments until I've got 1000 km's on it so don't expect a review for another 2 weeks.

Enjoy the pics...

Funeral001.jpg

Funeral002.jpg

Funeral003.jpg

Funeral004.jpg

Funeral010.jpg

I have a smaller windshield that I will put on tonight. Other than that, all it has is a skid plate.

Time to read the manual.

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

Speedo assembly...just reading up on it now...I like how it detects engine errors and gives you a code number and you can look up the error.
PICT0009.jpg

Hey YK so you finally got it. Look forward to your review of it once you get some miles on it. I'm Yeller from over on Dootalk. It'll be interesting to see what the Dootalkers have to say about your new pony.

You guys with Phazers wondering how the sled will pan out as the miles pile on, Yellowknife is the mileage king.

He'll put more miles on his Phazer this year than any one else here, most likely by a huge margin.

He lives where there is snow, no groomed trails, and weather from all extremes. If this sled is going to work as a package, he's gonna find out.

Then we'll all know. And I am sure eager to find out.

Just an update...I've had the sled a week, I've got 750km (469mi) on it. My dealer did my oil change at 550 km (344mi) and it was the first one the dealer here did. Including a full service, it took them 9 hours. I'm looking forward to getting a shop manual and learning to do everything myself. I'll release a review around the 1000km (625mi) mark.

I haven't touched my Rev since I picked up the Mountain Lite. That should tell you something. lol

It look 9 hours? How much did that cost? With my dealer rates that would be like $600. Maybe I shoudl jsut do my own first oil change.

I've taken quite a bit of My mtn lite apart and I don't see it taking anywhere near 9 hrs to do the oil change. my guess was it shouldn't take more than about 2 hours the first time I do it.

Look forward to the review Yellowknife. 130 miles on mine to date but its all ready the funest sled I've ever rode.

Well the 9 hours included a full service don't forget...tighten this, check that, align this, blah blah blah...but they charged me 4 hours labour for it all. They said it took them a long time but they were taking it easy to learn what they could. It's running well since I got it back so they did something right.

GOING TO REVELSTOKE , BC ,WED AM WITH TURBO MTN LITE , ( NO SNOW HERE ) , SOUNDS LIKE FUN !!!!! THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW !!

I noticed when you look at the left of the sled near the sway bar theres a little green? anti freeze leak, i remember when my sled was new a little anti freeze leaked out then never again i dont know id check on that.

Back