• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Youth sled Ages for 120 v. Scoot? Grandkids Yahooooooo

I would like to thank all you guys with keeping the youth interested in our sport!

The 120's are perfect for age 4. But that is also the problem, they grow out of it in a season or two. Sure you can re-sell it for the price you paid for it if you don't mind the hassle.

I originally got a 89 Snoscoot for my son two year ago. My friend's son who a tad younger got a SR120 instead. First season my son at 4 1/2 was intimidated by the scoot. In contrast his friend wanted to ride his 120 24/7. I ended up ridding the scoot more than my son that year as it was a blast boondocking on it. lol

This season both boys had a blast ridding together. My son loved breaking trails for the 120. ;) Went to a sled race not to far on the river and let both boys ride themselves while we lead/followed. That is when my friend decided he was going to get the faster snoscoot for next season for his son who was starting to get bored on it.

Then surprise the new Snoscoot/ZR200 came out so we both got one. Can't wait!

Back