• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ZBros AFS 43 + 1 heim joints

jason22

Pro
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Yamaha Nytro
Anybody by chance running this setup?
ZBros AFS 43 + 1 front end?
I just noticed the other day that some how
I bent the upper heim joint just a tad that the locking but doesn't seat perfectly square against upper control arm and now is loose.
I'm thinking I mite be able to tighten jam but again but being a tad bent it mite not wanna go past the threads.
I don't think it would bust but the joint kinda binds when it gets off centre on ball. But later on check it again it good.

ZBros seem to be out of stock. Just wondering if anyone was running this front end or happen to know size of heim joint ?

Here's pic of the front end

Thanks guys

Attachments

• IMG_2016.jpg
    IMG_2016.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 114

I run the kit with their exit shocks.....love the way it handles on the trail, not so good off trail. the only thing I don't like, is it doesn't fit in the box of my truck anymore and is a pain when you have two sleds in a trailer.

I believe mountain tech makes what your looking for as well

I don't use the same rod ends. I use high misalignment chromoly rod ends that are 3/4" for the bottom and 5/8" up top. Anything smaller on a Nytro is undersized from my experience.

Back