• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

If you have s SUper Q check it!

Thank you,You will be hearing from me. If they stand behind there product they will have my business and Ill let everyone know,If not everyone on Ty4stroke,HCS,Arcticchat and Dootalk about it. Ill do everything in my power for them to lose business. This is not due to anything then a bad exhaust,From what I read this is a common thing

It's the company (Skinz) which now manufactures the exhaust for Yamaha as a GYTR Nytro accessory catalogue item. Yours looks like a Ultra Q, not a super Q!

The GYTR pipe in the picture is the same as the Ultra Q. Skinz makes it for Yamaha. Ulmer is showing the correct pics.

2008 Nytro RTX said:
If they stand behind there product they will have my business and Ill let everyone know,If not everyone on Ty4stroke,HCS,Arcticchat and Dootalk about it. Ill do everything in my power for them to lose business.

Please, contact Skinz BEFORE you start to throw threats around...
According to my experience, they are good to deal with and they will stand behind their product.

Alatalo said:
2008 Nytro RTX said:
If they stand behind there product they will have my business and Ill let everyone know,If not everyone on Ty4stroke,HCS,Arcticchat and Dootalk about it. Ill do everything in my power for them to lose business.

Please, contact Skinz BEFORE you start to throw threats around...
According to my experience, they are good to deal with and they will stand behind their product.

x2

I clearly stated in my reply what I would do IF they didn't reply. Didn't say I am doing it now,I talked to them and they are standing behind there product.

Sled Solution is wrong. Everyone needs to understand that Super Q is round, Ultra is oval. I bought one direct from Skinz and Ulmer says the same thing as well as many other people who have the exhaust as well. Everyone needs to get the information correct so people dont think Skinz doesn't know what they are doing. They seemed to be a stand up company.

curryd said:
Sled Solution is wrong. Everyone needs to understand that Super Q is round, Ultra is oval. I bought one direct from Skinz and Ulmer says the same thing as well as many other people who have the exhaust as well. Everyone needs to get the information correct so people dont think Skinz doesn't know what they are doing. They seemed to be a stand up company.
Listen,I bought right from the skinz. I asked and paid for a Super Q exhaust,This is a Super Q exhaust. Even came with the Super Q stickers

Back