• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

update on my ski's

blue er

Expert
As you know I said I would keep you posted on the 4 inch carbide on my sled (instead of the 6 inch) with 144 studded track.
We got around 6-7 inches of snow in central ontario last 2 days and finally got a chance to try them out.
WOW is all i am going to say I vcannot believe the difference they made in the handling of my apex this thing now turns on a dime digs in marginal snow on ice deep snow i had it all over the place in ditches, icyroads through a couple fields followed some other tracks
This is the most linear ski i have ever felt and seems to make the steering so much easier feels 100 lbs lighter and lightning quick, never again will i put a dually style runner on a ski and fight it, now just got to get a set for my venture gt
p.s this means I'll keep the 4 inch bides

Curve Industries said:
Thank you for the update! I love the way you said, "This is the most linear ski I have ever felt." That was a great way to put it!

Based on your experience, what kind of riding would you recommend the 4" round bar over the 6" round bar?

- Sean

www.CurveIndustries.com

I think it's a matter of what tou feel comfortable with, I had the sled out on the lake today 3-4 inches of powder and the 4 inch was having no problem giving me the feedback and responce i wanted on ice i feel the longer carbides are a product for a poorly designed ski, in this case you guys nailed the design and now a have ski that the carbide works for instead of a carbide that the ski works for

Back