• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

3 Generations

Buckeye Rider

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2022 Sidewinder XTX-LE 146
2023 Sidewinder LTX-LE EPS
Proud owner of 3 generations of Yamaha snowmobiles. All original 1986 SRV540 w/4400 miles, 2004 Viper S w/4500 miles, and finally a 2014 SR Viper XTX SE w/101 miles.

Attachments

• 3 Generations of Yamahas.jpg
    3 Generations of Yamahas.jpg
    688.3 KB · Views: 249

Bad a$$ set right there! :bling
I own a Viper S and don't think it will ever be sold, love that look and feel.

Kenan, That is a really neat picture, And I agree your garage is way to clean ;)! Was GREAT riding with you this year. Looking forward to getting together again next year!

Agman 57 said:
Kenan, That is a really neat picture, And I agree your garage is way to clean ;)! Was GREAT riding with you this year. Looking forward to getting together again next year!
Thanks Dan. I must agree. I'm looking forward to doing more riding in the UP with you and the other TY members. If you and your riding buddies have room for another person on one of your other trips like out west or Canada I would love to go if room and my budget allows.

Superman said:
Your 86 looks fantastic. I love the original SRV's. You could post more pics of the 86 and I'd have no problem with that. :-o ;)!
Thanks Superman. I love my SRV. It is so fun to ride. Most of my friends want to ride the 700 Viper and I will always get the 86 out and have a great time on it.

Back