• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

more snow

pat the rat

Lifetime Member
boy,we are buried,lakes will be frozen till june if this keeps up,now i cant see my garage

Attachments

• IMG_0926.JPG
    IMG_0926.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0929.JPG
    IMG_0929.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0927.JPG
    IMG_0927.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 113

Lucky you. We got rain today but it changed to light snow now. We have a thick enough base that it should survive the next week.

pat the rat said:
boy,we are buried,lakes will be frozen till june if this keeps up,now i cant see my garage
Wow! :winter:

Lucky you. Looks like riding here will be done next week. Riding to work everyday this week and taking advantage. Great riding here this year. Snow is sticking around a lot longer than usual around here.

Mooseman said:
Lucky you. We got rain today but it changed to light snow now. We have a thick enough base that it should survive the next week.

Our snow here outlasted that rain too. I am not too far from Ottawa. I listen to Ottawa weather everyday and you guys seem to have a nasty windchill almost everyday for the last 3 months!

Well, it will be over soon here so I'm riding the cr@p out of my sled for the next two days. Calling for 6C and rain Friday and then it's not going back below freezing so that'll be it. Went today, trails are pretty decent.

I wish I could ride to work. No traffic, no stress and doing what I love.

HOLY CRAP!!!!! thats alot of snow. We still have all of our snow so far but we haven't had any new stuff for a couple weeks. The cold keeps hanging on though, it was -28c last night and the 14 day forecast says no temps above zero in sight

Well I'm out on probably my last ride right now. Tomorrow 9c and rain but I can't complain. It will be turning to mush by this time tomorrow :-(

Back