• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Night Ride

Thanks Larry.

Seeing the wolf was cool. First time I have ever come accross one.
The next day I had a deer trying to race with me down the trail. I hung back as I didn't want to put it to shame or have it run over me.

Tried to capture the elusive Bush Sled on video.
Plenty of evidence around the corners but I guess none were out that night. :tg:

The only other sleds we saw that evening were those three at the Anson Hut intersecton.
The lead person had a hard time deciding where to stop making it very difficult for me to navigate the intersection.
The video really does not show it but I was locked up and sliding to avoid him while he made his way into the intersection.
Almost got a Crash Sled on video. :moon:

Hey Jeff, you still around the area? I'm probably going out tonight for one last ride with a couple of guys.

No Don. I'm back home. Kids are off on Spring Break so I'm hanging around.
Might try to skip out there this weekend. Will see what happens.
Some trials out there are a little tricky with alot of the signs being pulled out.
I have over 2 hours of GoPro vid to go thru to make another vid of the Saturday ride to White Lake.
Can show you what it looks like when the corner signs are gone. :o|

Back