• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

05 RS vector hand/thumb warmers not working

rroslintfd

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha RS Vector 03 and 05
Yamaha Snowmobiles
Hand and thumb warmers not working and not displaying on the screen, they are the adjustable type, the code light is blinking 2 slow blinks, I have ohm'ed out the warmers and they are fine, someone said it might be the ECM, changed that out from a working one, no difference, I'm lost from here.

Yamaha Snowmobiles
Hand and thumb warmers not working and not displaying on the screen, they are the adjustable type, the code light is blinking 2 slow blinks, I have ohm'ed out the warmers and they are fine, someone said it might be the ECM, changed that out from a working one, no difference, I'm lost from here.

Sounds like there could be a short. Have you check continuity on each grip and thumb warmer?

I checked the main fuse bank, is there another place to look?

there is a fuse box above the chain case with mini fuses in it. the only other place i am aware of is the 2 on the solenoid down by the battery box.

68C19526-1ED4-43A3-AD0C-B4343C6EE94E.jpeg
Here is a print for my 2010 rs not sure if it is exactly the same as your sled but I hope it helps. If you zoom in there are two #14’s they are the grip warmers and #15 is the thumb warmer. Both come directly off of the ECU which is #18. If you can not see it maybe I can email it to you.

Back