• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

05 RX-1 primary clutch weight question

Xtreme51

Just picked up a new clutch for the sled(100% stock), FS weights with no rivets and a green-white-green spring. Can I use these weights at 500' -1000' if I ad rivets and change the spring?...or if not, what would be the best weight and spring to use(I want to run stock parts)? All groomed trail and lake running.

Thanks

Last edited:

You could but I don't see why. A very good reliable kit is the bender kit which I believe uses heavy hitters. I put 18000 very fast and hard driven miles in your exact conditions with not one issue. When I first put it on the change was night and day with low engagement but very smooth but hard pull. Well worth it.

You could but I don't see why. A very good reliable kit is the bender kit which I believe uses heavy hitters. I put 18000 very fast and hard driven miles in your exact conditions with not one issue. When I first put it on the change was night and day with low engagement but very smooth but hard pull. Well worth it.

I'm all or the Heavy Hitters also...they work great in RX-1's

The only way stock weights will work really good if you have a team tied secondary other then that get a set of after market like they are saying mine worked best with a set of Dalton weights and a 40 128 front spring

we like the drag'n'flys on my brothers rx and my apex.

Back