• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

05 rx1 seat jack

Scottr

Country
USA
Snowmobile
05 RX1
Considering adding a seat jack (2up) seat to my stock 05 rx1.
Anyone have experience with doing this? and I would appreciate any feedback or advice.

i had the jack on mine but never had a passenger on it. did ride 2 up with one of my cousins a few times. all i did was turn the fra to hard and it still rode decent.

Thanks, love the sled , just didnt want to waste money on the seat if it couldn't handle the extra weight.

These work great if you want to do the occasional 2-up. Easy to mount and remove. I have not used mine in more than 10 years, that's when my wife got her ATTAK so now it just hangs in the garage.

Y2grey if you're interested in selling and if you think it'll fit my sled. Let me know if you would like to sell your seat. Thanks

Y2grey if you're interested in selling and if you think it'll fit my sled. Let me know if you would like to sell your seat. Thanks
Where are you in Pa? I'd let it go cheap. I need to remove the mounting brackets off sled.

I'm in mechanicsburg. Please let me know what model # seat you have and hopefully we can work something out.

Back