• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

05 warrior bad idle

drypowder

after rebuilding the carbs last year, I decided to synch the carbs with the carbtune I recently purchased. So i go out to start sled and had a hanging idle at 2500 rpms and when it did drop a minute or 2 later it stumbled at 1000 rpms. If choke was applied just a frizzle the rpms would climb again but even out. Long story short one of the fuel pickups no longer has the filter attached. So now the filter that remains is coming off and there will be 2 new inline filters next to my fuel shutoffs. So check your filters fellas, cheers

This was all I had left on my fuel pickup lines

Attachments

• 21BB87FE-81B3-433B-9CD3-72DD0B48ADBF.jpeg
    21BB87FE-81B3-433B-9CD3-72DD0B48ADBF.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 112
after rebuilding the carbs last year, I decided to synch the carbs with the carbtune I recently purchased. So i go out to start sled and had a hanging idle at 2500 rpms and when it did drop a minute or 2 later it stumbled at 1000 rpms. If choke was applied just a frizzle the rpms would climb again but even out. Long story short one of the fuel pickups no longer has the filter attached. So now the filter that remains is coming off and there will be 2 new inline filters next to my fuel shutoffs. So check your filters fellas, cheers
My Warrior starts and idles OK; but, when I try to accelerate it misses and will not pickup. Are the fuel filters my problem and how do I get them out?

theyre in the tank. either have a very young one with small hands grab them or use a coat hanger to fish them out.

Back