• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

05 Warrior Handling Improvements

as already said, no preload at all on front shocks with the skis off of the ground. stock skis with snotrackers ( if not shim the skis), larger sway bar. that will get it about the best it can be.

I am Maim'sbrother (the one that bought his 2005 rx1 warrior). Seat, bar riser are a definite must. Sway bar will also help. Other than that suspension setting has a lot to do with it. Get you shocks refreshed(recharged) before you start with setting. If they are a little low on nitrogen or the oil if out of spec all your settings will be much easier after there are rebuilt . I have also found that track and ski's make a huge difference/ I am currently running yamaha mountain ski's with 6" cheap carbides(lots of rocks seem to grow from the trial here) and the track s a 1.25" ripsaw II fully clipped(with no studs). With this setup i actually suffer from over steer i enter a tight corner too aggressively as the track will slide sideways. I did have a ripsaw I on it before and its seemed to balance better.

Back