• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

06 GT seat WICKED SLIPPERY!

Alcohol might cause more harm than good. IMO, I wouldn't use it. I think it would eventually dry out the material and make the seat start to crack, just like all the old sleds....
I use Son of a Gun on everything I own, I'm not an Armor-All fan at all, it makes tires turn brown whereas Son of a Gun doesn't.
As far as the seat, I would use a Meguiar's leather treatment, weather it's the wipes, or a cream with a rag. I have even tried Meguiar's endurance tire shine before. It's a purple gel that really makes the seat shine, and it's a little tackier than the sprays.
Just my $.02
Nate

RedRX1 said:
I try to make my seat slippery and armor all it a few times a season. It makes it easier to slide my well cushioned posterior around when riding aggressively in the twisties!

im with you on that one i spray my seat with son of a gun a few times each season, makes it nice and smooth sliding from side to side and looks nice all shined up

Back