• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

06 nytro make over

pudge

just about done with the make over, waiting for studs and red sno-flap. will be adding more decals later in the year. piggyback shocks( re-valved by ron zugg in alaska), rail braces(markk niver) and new seat cover. thinking about selling it and getting the new sno pro 500, just a thought for now. how much you think i could get for it?

Attachments

• Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    559.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    539 KB · Views: 56

Nice job, looks really good.
If you are thinking about selling it, why keep putting money into it?

Nick

i was able to trade the air shocks for the piggybacks and a guy i work with free-handed the decals. the make over did not cost much, i spent more in beer for the guys who helped me. after checking for prices on the sno pro i think i will keep the nytro. :4STroke: javascript:emoticon(':4STroke:')

Why are all you Nytro guys swaping out your Fox floats for GYTR clickers? I thought the Fox floats were supposed to be the greatest thing next to sliced bread?

Since you are now keeping the Nytro, you need to powder coat the A arms red and add red ski handles. ;)!

G.B.

Back