• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

07 Phazer no spark...

WideOpen17

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 FX Nytro XTX
2007 Phazer
Hey guys.. Im sorry for another "help me" post. I've been reading and reading and doing more reading on the threads here, and can't find anything specific to my issue.

Went ice fishing last week, came home and unloaded the sled, no problems. Put it in the garage (not heated).

3 days later I go to start it and.. not firing. Battery is good. Starter is good. Relays and fuses are good. Fuel pump and gas is good. Tries to turn over but nothing is firing. Brought to my Buddys heated garage, ripped it apart but not very good with electrical. New plugs, still nothing..

Thoughts?? Thanks for the help everyone.

Marty

dead spot on ignition switch? have you tried jumping the starter solenoid with it in the run position?

dead spot on ignition switch? have you tried jumping the starter solenoid with it in the run position?

Well this is where it gets more interesting. Brought to my buddy's shop. We figured out that it was the TORS wiring that was bad. Fixed that and she started right up. Brought it home, ran it down the street until it was at full operating temp, parked it in my unheated garage. Today I go to start it and now flashing code 12 (crank sensor). 10 mins later the code goes away but it still won't start. Thoughts?

check that all the pins in the plug are in good contact from the stator. if they are, sounds like stator time i am sry to say.

Back