• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

07 pro track replacement

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
vk professional
has anyone squeezed a 154" track on an older pro? I'm looking at tracks but everything I've found is the junk ripsaw that's on it now. I'd like to run a 1.8 cobra but they only come in 154 with a 2.86 pitch. Can I change out drivers to the 2013 and new style and squeeze the track on and not cause any issues? Thanks

you are the 1st one to ask. might be possible if it is a track that in known to strech or go to a smaller driver size to get it on there based on my experiance swapping a track out on a phazer xtx project..

I wonder if he ever made the switch? Where there's a will, there's a way. Or is it, with enough money it'll fit? Lol

you might want to check out wahl bros racing and their no slip drivers they actually give dimensions for the drivers. I have seen a 2006 vk pro with the 1.8 cobra installed , don't know exactly what he did to make everything fit, but a smaller driver would probably do the trick to make up for the smaller track. I believe powermodz who has his own youtube channel did a cobra install on a regular older vk 2 stroke. cheers!

Back