• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

'07 Snowflap

Yeah I did...Its much more rigid and looks really good...The flap suceeded the backing off the trailer into snow test perfectly..Didn't run over it..Recommend this lil upgrade..

Apex_GT said:
Nice Rumble said:
What's the cost?

$ 79.95 canadian
that sucks I just paid 89.95cdn for a 06 version,oh well Iwill get the 07 version next time ,I already have this one chewed up and I have only been riding around my yard.,would of thought the new one would be more money,a pleasant surprise indeed.

Just ordered one, looked at a new 07 and it looks alot more functional. in any amount of snow the 06 flap will be eaten by a studded track. Paid 21.00

Nice Rumble said:
How did you change it out? Do you drill out the rivets? Do they give you new rivets with the new flap?

Not sure...You'd have to ask my dealer..lol Did that help? I'm pretty sure there was a 1.36 charge for rivets on my bill...

I changed mine out last year for a shorter verison. I ended up drilling out the old rivets and installing reusable stainless steel machine screws and locknuts. I also mounted a piece of aluminum to push the flap further away from the track.

Back