• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

07 VK Pro Clutch Setup

T_Man

Country
USA
Snowmobile
sledless
I bought this sled for ice fishing and have thoroughly enjoyed it for that purpose. Last year we had a lot of snow and those trails looked so great and I did a lot of trail riding. My problem is I was pushing the sled a lot on the higher end mid 80s (mph) and kept blowing belts. I was wondering if there was something in the clutch I can adjust to prevent blown belts. It always seemed fine low and mid speeds but for extended fast rides she would blow. I know it wasn't made for that kind or riding but was hoping the sled could handle it even though it doesn't provide the best ride.

sounds like it is slipping at upper speeds. what is the rpm when you are driving wot? a new primary clutch spring would not hurt as well as a good clutch cleaning/inspection based on the year of the sled.

if possible post a pic of where the belt rides as well as the whole clutch primary and secondary.

Back