• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08 fx nytro switchback suspension

Sunshineb20

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2009 Nytro rtx
2008 Phazer rtx
Hey guys I have the nytro fx 121 and I may have a lead on a good 144 switchback suspension and track. My question is will the track fit my drive cogs? And also was this conversion ever done? And is this possible! Thanks in advance for the advice! Much appreciated

Of your Nytro is indeed 121 and has a 2.52” pitch track, and the 144 is a 2.52” pitch as well, then you are fine as far as the drivers are concerned. Grafting that suspension in is possible, but you’re going to need detailed measurements from the donor sled to make it happen.

Yes my nytro is definitely a 121 ! The sled I'm hoping to pull the skid and track from is a 2012 assault 800. Just wondering if anyone in this forum has tried this or not !

Use the search function. Lots of info on this sort of thing. Remember that are not "in season", so replies will not be so fast right now.

Back