• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08 nytro 121-144 conversion questions???

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 ZR9000 LTD 137
I'm working on an 08 nytro 121 for my friend. i have a couple questions. I'm installing the tracks usa 144 exstension kit with a 2" paddle track.

1 do i need to remove the tunnel protectors and the heat exchanger protectors?

2 do i need to go to an 8" driver?

thanks

I'm working on an 08 nytro 121 for my friend. i have a couple questions. I'm installing the tracks usa 144 exstension kit with a 2" paddle track.

1 do i need to remove the tunnel protectors and the heat exchanger protectors?

2 do i need to go to an 8" driver?

thanks

#1 Yes and #2 no :)

#1 Yes and #2 no :)

Thank you. any suggestions on gearing by going to the 2" track. also he bought the team TIAD clutch kit. so im sure ill be looking for some clutch tuning help too

I run a 19 top tooth on my 2 inch lug , and a 20 top tooth and barn of parts soft start primary spring for 2800 rpm engagement on my 1.77 lug.

manual is otw motowrecker.

ok. he is double covered then.

Does anyone know how many grams the clutch arms cams set up stock on an 08 nytro 121 set up for sea level

so I went to change the right front spindle on the sled because my buddy bent it. the new one from yamaha is different. the tie rod bolts in farther to the out side of the ski. was there an update on the spindles?

Back