• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08 nytro mtx leaking fuel.

AmyMac

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2008 Yamaha FX Nytro
Started and ran on Thursday well enough to load into the sled deck. Get 6 hours out to Valemount and she wouldn't start. Would turn over and try to fire but just kept cranking. battery died so we hooked her up to a car and tried that.2 hours trying everything an to our surprise we had a new fuel leak under the front right ski. no idea where its coming from and I married a polaris guy so hes terrified to touch it. None of the mechanics up here will even look at her but we tried replacing the Battery with a new one and it gave us Er-1 and the blinking light of death. *Engine light*. Anyone hear of or had it happen? Shes in beautiful shape. only owned her for about 2 months and last owner was an old man who used it to ride around the lake. I know ill have to double up this trip but I'm looking to see if anyone has any info that could help.... also wanna know what it could be before she goes into the dealer and they charge me an arm and a leg. Thanks In Advance

Back