• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08 rs venture gt

gamemaster

VIP Member
My dad has one. It is a great sled. One thing I just noticed though. On the passenger seat, the one that has the adjustable knob on the side, does the back zipper have a pull tab on it? My dads doesn't. It has the zipper piece that keeps it closed, but no tab to unzipper it. It is located on the back seat, right above the little shelf.
Thanks guys

zipper

Someone here must have a 07 or 08 venture gt and check his sled for me. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks

zipper

So the venture tf came with the adjustable seat with the knob on the side? Cool, I thought it was more of a basic venture vs a gt version. How do you like it? My dad loves his gt.
Thanks

great machine once i got the suspension dialed in..was a little tippy at first when crossing banks at an angle...great now :Rockon:

zipper

Just to be sure though, it has the seat with the knob to adjust it on the side, right?
Thanks
My dad use to drive an 92 venture xl. Big difference in ride quality and power.

Back