• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

09 Nytro codes 13, 15, 25 , 46

Slowey

Extreme
I took my 09 nytro xtx apart to check the fuel injectors as cyl 1 & 2 we’re not getting fuel. Once I took everything off and went through diag mode on the gauge everything started working properly. I put everything back together and when I turned it on I got code 13, 15, 25, and 46. Went back into diag mode on the guage pod and the tps is now reading 0 at closed and 2 at wide open. Tested resistance on tps and it falls within the range on both tests. Is there any relation between these codes

Last edited:

Maybe a connector somewhere left undone? 3 are on the airbox. Maybe damage to the wiring harness or a ground?

I think they all share the Black/Blue wire so check the Black/Blue joiners

Also check the plug at the starter solenoid plug as this is where the fuel system gets power from, and is fused there.

Checked the plug at the starter solenoid and I have 12.6. Checked at the fuel pump relay in the nose and 12.6 there as well. Also 12.6 at the fuel pump. Does anyone know what wire at the e I is for the fuel system??

I’m thinking there is a voltage loss between the ecu and the guage maybe?? And can the tps pass the resistance tests and still be faulty??

Yesterday I had a call from someone with code 13,15,25 on a 13 Vector.
I told him where to look and it ended up being one of the Blue/Black connectors(dirty) as he called me today to let me know.
Could also be ground connectors as Moose suggests.

Got codes 13, 15, 25 cleared. It was the connector Between the ignition and the main harness. Cleaned the corrosion off and plugged it back in and the codes were gone. Now I just need to figure out why the fuel system is only getting 10V

Back