• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1.5 intense track

Prices from CB performance 121 inch $471.00. 136 inch $515.00. CB performance is a site sponsor, that always seems to have good prices. I don't know what it will take to get it to Canada....they are in northern Illinois.

put an intense on my '08 RTX last season. Great track, works good in all conditions. Way better hook up that a 1.25. I did notice/suffer from big slider wear when riding in less than ideal conditions. Just picked up a set of excell x idlers. Hopefully that cures the problem. Something to consider.

Shipped to my door from tracks Canada is $630 and from royal distributing, which I order from regularly, is $647 shipped to my door. How can I get a hold of cb performance?

Slider wear Is not something I'm too worried about.. A set last me about 1500 miles.. I'm kinda caught between the ripsaw 1.5, the cobra 1.352 or the intense. My first instinct is the intense because I want more hookup in loose snow... the ripsaw, well ya, that's about it considering how little hookup the stock 1.25 had and the cobra I don't know much about. Any thoughts on the other 2? Thanks!

nytroman20 said:
Slider wear Is not something I'm too worried about.. A set last me about 1500 miles.. I'm kinda caught between the ripsaw 1.5, the cobra 1.352 or the intense. My first instinct is the intense because I want more hookup in loose snow... the ripsaw, well ya, that's about it considering how little hookup the stock 1.25 had and the cobra I don't know much about. Any thoughts on the other 2? Thanks!

Havent heard much about the 1.5 ripsaw, heard the cobra hooks good but isnt too durable. I would go with the intense, everything ive heard has been good. Hooks like crazy and tough as hell

The only thing that I'm wondering is if I'm gonna miss the studs. I've always ran them. Will this track hookup good on a hard packed trail? I know it'll do fine in the loose stuff. It's just the harder stuff I'm worried about.

I was wondering the same thing. I want to go to a 1.5 but im not sure i wanna not have studs.. Is it possible to run the 1.5 with studs on a shorty ?

If you're running a 121" sled, you could look at the 1.375" Arctic Cat Sno Pro track. I'm running that on my XRS and it hooks up awesome and is extremely tough. It does surprisingly good in loose snow also, for a trail guy that likes to jump into the powder once and a while, its probably the best track you can buy for a Nytro. the 1.5" is just a little too big for running studs in my opinion.

studs-1.jpg

You can buy them on ebay, for pretty reasonable price.

Well I don't mind not running studs. I have a track if I wanna drag that's already studded. I just wanna be sure that the intense will hook up on the trail. The cobra looks alright but I read they have a soft rubber.

sleddingfarmer said:
If you're running a 121" sled, you could look at the 1.375" Arctic Cat Sno Pro track. I'm running that on my XRS and it hooks up awesome and is extremely tough. It does surprisingly good in loose snow also, for a trail guy that likes to jump into the powder once and a while, its probably the best track you can buy for a Nytro. the 1.5" is just a little too big for running studs in my opinion.

studs-1.jpg

You can buy them on ebay, for pretty reasonable price.
Sleddding farmer you are right on, I put the 128x 1.375x 13.5 AC sno pro on my phazer, HUGE IMPROVEMENT in all conditions and tough as nails. Found it on craigslist off a totalled f7 two years ago.
I also just put the 121 intense on my nytro so we'll see how that goes.

Back