• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1.5 lug on phazer ?

Laubry

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
sr viper
YAHOO
larryaubry@ymail.com
I have 2009 phazer can I put a 1.5 lug on it ?

X2! The 1.5" track will make your sled feel like it has 30 more Hp and should eliminate any overheating due to icing. The Phazer has to be one of the easiest sleds to do a track swap on too.

G.B.

freeride is multi depth and what most people run on phazers, or else your cutting a 1.5 down (width wise)

Gone Blue said:
X2! The 1.5" track will make your sled feel like it has 30 more Hp and should eliminate any overheating due to icing. The Phazer has to be one of the easiest sleds to do a track swap on too.

G.B.

Updated to 1 3/8." Firecat track this summer, used Track USA extensions. Thanks Gone Blue for recommendation for mods.

when i do a track im thinking of extending to 128 or 136, mostly flat land but miss the ride of my rmk 136

Pockets said:
when i do a track im thinking of extending to 128 or 136, mostly flat land but miss the ride of my rmk 136
My wife has an 07 GT. We have the rail extensions and a 136 x 1.5 free ride track on it and it is fantastic! The only thing is that you have to be careful using the reverse as it's very easy to suck the snow flap into the track and it will bend the rear tapered section of the tunnel very easily.

Do you have to use the rail extensions on the 136? I thought I read somewhere that you could slide the skid back in the tunnel??? If so, how far? Any pictures?

Back