• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1049cc stand up jet ski

1nc 2000

Lifetime Member Tim
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha FX Nytro RTX SE
I saw a video of the new 3 cylinder 4stroke stand up 1049cc jet ski.
Anybody else see it?

I cant imagine how fast that jet ski would run with a 1049 engine....WOW would be my first response!!

Can you build one of these like a viper/nytro motor? Do they use the heavier or lighter duty rods? Important questions I feel.....

same motor they are using in the lower end wave runners. sister in law has one and it goes pretty good but my brothers 1800 wave runner beats it on top end hands down and his is na.

130ish horse in a standup ski will definitely haul the mail.

130 in a waverunner, eh.... nothing to write home about. Waverunners are very heavy, and water has a LOT of drag. You gotta get in the 180++HP range before waverunners start feeling impressively powerful.

I cant imagine how fast that jet ski would run with a 1049 engine....WOW would be my first response!!
53mph

130ish horse in a standup ski will definitely haul the mail.

130 in a waverunner, eh.... nothing to write home about. Waverunners are very heavy, and water has a LOT of drag. You gotta get in the 180++HP range before waverunners start feeling impressively powerful.

the 1050 and the 1800 wave runners come out of the water the same but once on plane the 1800 starts pulling on the 1050 with both machines being 3 rides na ones. the new wave runners are so hard to get out of shape as they are self correcting when off the throttle. been in a full carve on one and slipped off the throttle. almost threw me off how fast it recovered to up right and normal.

It only weighs 375 pounds. And I bet the hull won’t crack like a Seadoo Spark.

looked into those and a whole new hull is $1000.00 canadian. just the time to change the stuff over sucks.

Back