• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

129 vs 137

I bought the 129, riding it today....

At first was not sure I made the right choice. I then rode a 137 in the same conditions and it did not hook up either. I ran my 129 today in some better snow and I like it. The transfer is fun, being able to pull the front up at will. Like old ZR's of the past. I still might install a 1.5 track though. I was going to do this on my 137 Viper anyway. I don't think a 1.25 track is enough to hold the power of these 200 hp machines.,

I think you are right there Stain. Thinking a 1.5" Ripsaw would be the ticket. Might lose a couple tics up top, but it sure would hook better in most conditions. Only Drag would be the need for some long #*$&@ studs.

That said, i had a chance to blast the ole LTX through some powder nobody broke yet after the 2 ft of snow we got and i must say it did very well with that Ripsaw 1.25"! And this was some very steep hills as well.

Back