• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

12apex xtx stock riser height????

snobill

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 apex xtx
I’ve searched and haven’t found??? I’m not sure what I have? Wondering?? Thinking of going higher but not sure how much?

image.jpg LOL, you can go THIS high. That's a plus 5" Lake Effect Riser.

It looks like mine is stock then at 4.75 , I was thinking a 2-3 inch extension thats adjustable . Do your hands freeze when it’s up that high ?

upload_2020-8-25_10-19-46.png
I have the high windshield that helps but the Skinz hand guards keep my hands warm . On really cold days I prefer Gauntlets .....

my hands do get colder with the +3" and +4" risers i run witch is why i added the powermadd hand gaurds to both of mine. gauntlets are in the saddle bags for when i need them on cold days.

Yamaha Dumbo ears and Rocstoyz Yamaheater. Put the bars on full nuclear until I feel heat and then adjust for comfort. I wear Klim thin palmed leather gloves and and keep a long gauntlet thicker pair in the heater in the trunk. Tested to -35 LOL!!

I have Klim's, new last year. Skidoo makes some really good ones as well. Mine have windows in them so you can see your switchgear, brake lever etc.

I have Klim's, new last year. Skidoo makes some really good ones as well. Mine have windows in them so you can see your switchgear, brake lever etc.
Hate to say it but Ski Doo ones with the windows are awesome ! I have 3 pairs of them .

I have the ski-doo gauntlets also and they are great. A little elbow grease with some acetone takes the ski- doo logos right off !

i have 3 sets of gauntlets. the doo ones without any logos, a set with the windows i got at royaldistributing on clearance and a set from some ones harley that they left at work for over 6 months before i took them. harley ones have no insulation in them at all but keep the wind/cold off of my hands so i like them. girlfrend likes the ones with the windows as she likes to see controls. i don't care and actually prefer the sets without windows.

Back