• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

13 Nytro thumb warmer too hot no indication on gauge

saxman8415

My 13 nytro’s thumb warmer gets too hot to handle within a minute of starting it up, but the gauge doesn’t show a single bar. Anyone dealt with this?

Yamaheater on it???

try it with one bar on the gauge. if it is cool, it has a yama heater on it. no bars on gauge with yamaheater= nuke level heat.

try it with one bar on the gauge. if it is cool, it has a yama heater on it. no bars on gauge with yamaheater= nuke level heat.
Won’t let me adjust, pushing thumb heater toggle yields no response. Does yamaheater install require cutting into the wiring? If so, no yamaheater. Also should note, hand warmers work fine.

No, the Yamaheaters would be plug-n-play. Here's a pic of them for the Nytro:

Yamaheater.JPG

Having the same issue with my friends 2013 XTX, the hand warmers and the thumb warmer does not work on the gauge ... one of the grip heaters isn't working too

Did u find a fix?

Having the same issue with my friends 2013 XTX, the hand warmers and the thumb warmer does not work on the gauge ... one of the grip heaters isn't working too

Did u find a fix?
Nothing yet, but haven’t actually had it in my garage, hand warmers work fine those are important, just disconnected the thumb warmer. Will post if I learn anything

Back