• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

130 miles today

Sled Dog

Lifetime Member
Well left here for Childs lake and steak dinner. Then took the East route back to Roblin and back home. 130 miles of great riding, trails are still fine here but needs to melt now for lubrication. I would not run at night without scratchers. All in all great Easter ride not too often you can ride on Easter sunday. :sled1:

Nice. I hear you on that needs the sun to soften it up or your riding on solid ice. Tomorrow I want to get out and then I can say it's been a 7 month season.

new4stroker said:
Nice. I hear you on that needs the sun to soften it up or your riding on solid ice. Tomorrow I want to get out and then I can say it's been a 7 month season.

Yes the top of the trails melting turns to ice at night. Have to wait for it to melt next day or there is no lubrication.

Lol I made that mistake Saturday morning here and toasted the sliders in 80 miles and they only had 700 miles on them.... Burnt them right off

I am going to try a pair of those but in my riding area I dont go through very many. On my 151 it still is on its third set and I like a lot of others made the mistake of changing the sliders way way to soon on the first set. There is two full seasons on my 151 2" paddle sliders and its good for at least another season I think. Oh yea I cut out all the windows and its fully clipped.

Back