• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

15 MTX 40” spindle kit questions

Snowbound98

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 SR Viper M-TX 153
I’m contemplating putting a BDX 40” spindle kit on my sled. I know your probably wondering why I would want to but I’m using the sled as a crossover and don’t want to sell and buy another one as of right now. My question is how does the kit take it to 40” stance when it retains the lower arm and shock? The kit comes with bracket to attach upper arm lower on chassis, the upper arm and the spindle. If the lower arm and shock need to be replaced, I’d just go to a 42” kit. Can anyone shed some light on how you can achieve a wider stance without changing the lower arms? Would it be all in the spindle? My next step is contacting BDX for clarification but I bought the kit from another source so I figured I ask here first. Any clarification or comments are appreciated. Let’s all pray for snow here. This is ridiculous!
34969FA2-D79F-4938-A883-DA146354241A.jpeg

5BED78C4-007C-4CD2-A4C8-7E55E53F74EE.jpeg

I’m not 100%, but I would guess you can use the stock lower a arms because of where the mounting points for the lower a arm on the BDX spindle is located.

lay the BDX spindle next to the stock one and see what the difference is.

Call BDX , I’m sure they would answer your questions. I doubt they would give you any sh!t on where the kit was bought.

I have an email out to them, still haven’t heard back. But I have the kit in my possession now. I guess I’m gonna find out.

Back