• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

153 slide rail

schmidtty

Extreme
need new slide rail for 2016 viper mtx can/t get one from yamaha until feb 5 wondering what model arctic cat would be the . i read once that the 4 stroke rails were a little different don/t know if this is true. other option is after market. any sugestions

yes messed up put thread in sidewinder rather than viper mountain tried to fix it but didn/t know how. can get from arctic gat in 3 days that is a little faster than february 5th

moved to viper mountain for you.

need new slide rail for 2016 viper mtx can/t get one from yamaha until feb 5 wondering what model arctic cat would be the . i read once that the 4 stroke rails were a little different don/t know if this is true. other option is after market. any sugestions

Any updates on your rails. Last week my rails snapped and I have ordered a new pair from ice age.https://iceageperformance.com/sr-viper-rail-kit-2563.htmlYamaha also told me their stock rails would take over a month to get. I call Arctic Cat and asked if their rails would be compatible and they said no, and could not help me. So I am curious to hear what you decided on doing about your rails. ice Age will be take about 3-4weeks to ship.

Any updates on your rails. Last week my rails snapped and I have ordered a new pair from ice age.https://iceageperformance.com/sr-viper-rail-kit-2563.htmlYamaha also told me their stock rails would take over a month to get. I call Arctic Cat and asked if their rails would be compatible and they said no, and could not help me. So I am curious to hear what you decided on doing about your rails. ice Age will be take about 3-4weeks to ship.
ebay has a listing for rails number is113597818477 and 383239974865 got one for me

Back