• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1st asphalt race from us at Thunder Products Clutching

NOS-PRO

"The Burnman"
Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder, SR Viper XTX, SR Viper XTX, 2016 Apex XTX and Pro-Line Pro Stock 1000
As most of you know, Tim Hank (Shagman) and I (NOS-PRO) race asphalt during the summer months with the same exact sleds we trail ride. Some of our testing comes from time on the track to check back-shift, belt longevity, performance and that eliminating that dreaded belt dust and belt blowing.

We will try to keep everyone informed on how the year goes with our racing and sponsorship to the MSADRA (Michigan Snowmobile Asphalt Drag Racing Association) for 2019.

Results from 4/20/19 at Mid Michigan Motorplex:
Was a sunny, but windy day. Temps ranged around low 50's which made traction kind of iffy for me.

My best pass was a 6.13 @ 115 mph in the 1/8 mile....of course spinning with a terrible 1.50 60 ft.

Tim's best pass was 5.83 @ 116 mph in the 1/8 mile

We both got knocked out before 4th round. Keep in touch with us as this season goes on :)

Attachments

• SW Terry.jpg
    SW Terry.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 164
  • Tim.jpg
    Tim.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 164

I am sure better things to come for you
Keep up the good work

Nice to see you guys on the leading edge of testing your products year round to bring us tried and true products and set ups.

Nice to see you guys on the leading edge of testing your products year round to bring us tried and true products and set ups.

Thank you bud!!!

Definitely need to stay up to par with the new sleds coming out and always improving our current products ;)!

Back