• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1st Edition Powersports 1 RTX- Feedback on Graphics please.

They are both custom, two different Dealers going after the 50th anniversary theme.

Cobalt
:-o

Now if the panels were gloss black, I would really love it! The dull finish just gets to me, and that is why I had mine painted.

I have seen the RTX and the 06 GT he had with the same paint scheme. I really like it would buy one to match my bike. But since I am laid up for a year I may just convert my GT. Here is an R1 with the anniversary colors.

Attachments

• misc 004rs.jpg
    misc 004rs.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 143
all the black plastic on the front was $450-$500, and the body shop by me will do them again.

Thanks Nospro! Could you give me the name of the shop? It is only about a 30 minute drive for me to Manitowoc.

Cobalt
:-o

NOS-PRO said:
all the black plastic on the front was $450-$500, and the body shop by me will do them again.

Guess I got a pretty good deal then...although I didn't paint all panels. Both sides and the screens for $200Cdn. but, it was just gloss black, so maybe easier to match, therefore the cheaper price???

BTW, I like the yellow Apex posted at the start of the thread better than the other one posted later. As NOS mentioned, paint the panels and add some matching decals to them, and get rid of the number 1 on the side.

Cobalt - The body shop is: Bill's Auto & Custom Paint, 3836 Calumet Ave. Manitowoc 920-682-8867

Ask for Bart or Ryan

Let me know if you come, I am only 2 blocks away from Bill's.

Back