• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2004 Dec Houghton TY Ride

How many of you are going to be attending the December 18th Demo Rides for Saturday morning????

• One Rider

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two Riders

• Three Riders

• Four or More

• Total voters

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
How many of you are going to be attending the December 18th Demo Rides for Saturday morning in Houghton Hancock MI (U.P)???? Please bring as many as you like!! If you voted in the TY Forum, please only vote once.

Thanks

Trying to make it to that ride. Crunch time on the job site that week. But Mom said I could go cause it is my B-day on the 15th. Want to ride the new RS Venture. :4STroke:

MR SLED!!! You need to change the name of this post to...

HOUGHTON MICHGAN TY RIDE.. PLEASE READ!!

I looked past it 10 times before i realized what this was!!

At this rate Tom its just going to be us...LOL''

THats o.k. more beer for us...Gonna have a great time!! Even is no snow!!

Tom welterracer is right it's hard to see whats new and whats not i just saw this post myself maybe you should put something on the other forums for hot topics and point it here then delete in a week. :?:
Glad to see your thinking positive on snow anyway :D If it's still dry out here i may come and bring a few friends busy month though so hard to say for sure ;)!

What i was getting at was to put a post with a link on the general forums and maybe the lounge which seem to get a lot more visits pointing to this post. For those of us that are blind as bats and miss it :tg: When i said hot topics i was referring to "Sticky" ;)!

The Yamaha Demo Rides for the TY people will be at the Ramada Inn in Hancock. The Yamaha Trailer is shooting to be there around 8 am. If you dont get chance to ride them with us. The Yamaha Dealer across from Ramada, http://www.mmpowersports.com/ . They will be having the Yamafest after we are finished on our demo ride for the 18th and 19th and they would like to offer any help to our group if needed. They are located right next to bridgeviewcabins.com( they are fully furnished 6 person cabins located 100 yards from are shop). The numbers are Bridge view cabins 906-482-1730 days and 906-487-5507 nights or email at acoon@up.net and The Ramada is 906-482-8400. Cant wait to see all you guys that can make it :rockon:

Back