• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2004 Dec Houghton TY Ride

How many of you are going to be attending the December 18th Demo Rides for Saturday morning????

• One Rider

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two Riders

• Three Riders

• Four or More

• Total voters
I'm planning on coming up Friday evening hopefully with the spouse. I think Chase is planning on hooking up with Rick & Gina at this point. How about Bleeder (aka Sledder Steve)? Any plans yet buddy!

Tom, Gina & Rick - I was going to meet Tom, but if not necessary, I can leave about 12:30, and drive straight up. I should arrive around 6'ish then. Just in time to go for a quickie, and return in time to jump in the hot tub.

Jenga-Jenga

What is that voice I keep hearing........................

MrSled said:
I know for a fact Bleeder was coming if we had snow or not...
I am NOT changing my screen name, no matter how much you people abuse me. :roll:

I'm planning to take the day off, have a nice leisurely ride listening to tunes and arrive sometime in the afternoon. Maybe burn the paint off the Rage exhaust then settle down for beverages and stories with old friends and new.
:D

Only 2 more days for me.. or maybe 1 day... its 11:00pm right now for me so in an hour it will be wendsay..

God i cant wait.. i just hope the snow holds up... they are calling for 4-6inches on thursday night.. and snow all weekend.. couple of day of 35 degrees..No worries.

well I cant stay away. I will be up there friday afternoon. Riding friday night, saturday, and sunday till noon. Maybe see you guys on the trail somewhere. Wont be at the demo ride but will be riding the western UP. Just me on a blue warrior and my buddy on a XC800. ===SRXSRULE===

I wish I could make it up there, but my sled is scattered all over my garage. You guys have a ggod time and be safe. Well, with that being said, Tom, drink a couple for me please.

Welt - When you leaving? Are you going to go up Interstate I-43?

Starting from kieler... going to Madison .. to Eagle river and from eagle river to Hancock..

SHould make it in 7.5hrs..

Leaving at 3am or 4 am Michagan time...

Sould get to michagan at 11am michagan time..just in time to check in..

To Everyone who came to Houghton - This was a great time! From trail riding on some great groomed trails, to Vickie & Gina getting us to sing Kareoke, and getting us on the dance floor.

Thanks to the Yamaha guys for taking us on 3 demo rides, and for answering questions, and taking videos & pictures of us all.

;)!

Back