• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2004 RX1 Manifold flex pipes Broke

Rusty1-ton

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2004 Yamaha RX1
All 4 of my flex pipes broke while replacing the donuts and claims, really sucks because they are super exspensive not sure what to do now, I have 5 little kids i just cant afford this dumb manifold flex pipes bad design if u ask me, not sure if ill ever get to ride this year, but its not the first time something went wrong just before the season well let me know if there is an ideas or a cheap way to go about it thanks

All 4 of my flex pipes broke while replacing the donuts and claims, really sucks because they are super exspensive not sure what to do now, I have 5 little kids i just cant afford this dumb manifold flex pipes bad design if u ask me, not sure if ill ever get to ride this year, but its not the first time something went wrong just before the season well let me know if there is an ideas or a cheap way to go about it thanks
I met a guy at the Toronto snow show who makes flex pipes for those sleds $50 each for all parts needed,so that's $200 for all 4 I have his number at home msg me back so I don't forget and I send it to you

I think I have 4 or 5 of those hanging around that I'd let go super cheap to help you out. Send me a PM and I'll check.

Well,
Rummaged through my junk and not only found a set of 4, but 2 clamps to boot.

How bout $25 for the lot?
20181120_114401.jpg

There ya go! Great to see someone step up. Tell ya what. I'll PayPal,you the money including shipping , once he gives you his shipping info. I've raised 9 kids and know what a crunch that puts on a mans fun budget. Let me know when you know, with your PayPal info.

There ya go! Great to see someone step up. Tell ya what. I'll PayPal,you the money including shipping , once he gives you his shipping info. I've raised 9 kids and know what a crunch that puts on a mans fun budget. Let me know when you know, with your PayPal info.

Dave,
Mighty kind of you!! If we can get this guys address I'll let you know!! Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow thanks you so much Fleecer and Dave but I found some new ones well there not new but they sure look that way, I got a good deal but still very expensive, But thanks you so much it's very awesome to know there people out there like you 2, you guys are definitely what going to keep the sport going

The only thing I still need to get is the Float sensor is bad for the fuel gauge. My fuel gauge always has the wrong read out of how much gas there is but it's also always flashing along with that warning light.. I unplugged everything and put Dielectric grease in every connector and still didn't fix it so I'm sure it's the float sensor, I haven't found any for sale or anything so not sure how much this thing's are but I may just run it this way, I'm not looking to put any more money into it its already been way to much

Back