• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2005 RS Vector Mountain bent arms

Tigman186

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2005 RS Vector Mountain
Hey guys. I have some bent A arms on the left side, and I was debating on getting the exact same arms to replace them, or if I wanted to widen it out more for trail riding by putting the regular RS Vector arms on it on both sides. I'm capable of making just about anything work, but I'm hoping for more of a bolt up and go this time around. Anyone know if I'd have to change anything besides the arms? I'd rather not have to change the shocks, spindles, tie rods, etc.

Thanks

brother did this on his 09 apex mtx. yes you need all the a arms and the tie rod tubes. spindles are the same. you can use the stock shocks but i would reccomend putting on the trail shocks at some point. bro was lucky i had my take off shocks from my 11 xtx when he did his. he just did his as he likes the wider ski stance. got all the parts from travis at barn of parts.

Back