• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006 apex seat cover removal?

Cramleon

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2006 Apex gt
I have old seat cover removed up to the tool box , how do I undo it from inside the toolbox area?

Has someone on here replaced thier seat cover? If so how?

Inside the truck there should be a plastic edge where the vinyl ends, they are stapled to the plastic seat mould, just pry it off and the seat cover will come out.

Also do you remove the straps that go from the top of the seat cover to under the seat pan, there should be two of them.

No problem..
The straps hold the seat cover where the lip is just before the trunk, the straps are attached to the cover and go through the foam and attached the the seat pan.

Last edited:
My factory seat cover did't have the two straps that go through the foam . But the new one does.

My video may not apply, but the old seat I saw taken apart was no different than my 2012. They had no staples in the trunk, as you can't get in there to do it. It did have a couple straps inside the seat, as there is a bigger bump on the 2011+ seats. But there should be straps in the trunk instead of staples.

Good luck!

Thanks I got it figured out , funny enough I watched this video already lol.

Back