• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006 apex/vector footage

FastAction

Expert
Just some footage of climbmax on the apex and vector.Wish I had more time to play with footage.But hey atleast its footage.I want to make the trip to revy if they will let me film some to post here only. I just want their approval.With Erwin and the crazy canadian plus snowmobiler tv there I could get something put together no problem to promote the 2006 mtn sleds"real world style " no problem. l

Make sure to hit 640 to view when at putfile.Just larger is all.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=2006yammis

hehe I`m not in that pic. Its a pic of the "Trailer Park Boys" taken last year when calagary was making a go of it during the stanley cup playoffs.
Just a little tv show that airs on bravo channel.Its a funny show. I put the pic in to see if anybody recognized them and I had a few beers in me lol. If you ever see when cannel surfing check it out , you will laugh.

Well I can only speak for myself but when I test rode it , it was great. It handled like a lighter sled.I know its hard to beleive knowing its still the heaviest machine out there. You can throw it up on its side no problems on the hill or showroom floor. It was great to climb with ,it sidehilled with no probs and its so resposive coming off bumps etc ,if you punch it it just wants to fly. There are places that I will be hesitant to go on my rx/t because of the weight issue but I would not hesitate going anywhere with the apex it just felt that good. It hands down makes the rx look like and feel like a pig :(

Just wish I could try some of the other sleds like the bombardier 1000, or cat to compare.

Is there any other place to load video other then putfile? I have lots of problems with there video. It takes for ever to load and never plays smoothly. And yes, I have high speed connection. ===SRXSRULE===

hardcore said:
Just wish I could try some of the other sleds like the bombardier 1000, or cat to compare.

I rode my buddy's 1,000-162 doo yesterday and I tell you, it felt like a giant dildo (not that I use it) vibrated all over the place, chicks would dig this sled. Tons of power.

Did the Apex ever trench on you or did it float a lot. By the way, are you snow checking one?

Have to sell my turbo rx1 first. Yes I`m willing to give up horse power it was that much fun/better to ride.If I could turbo it for next year great if not I would still have a blast in stock form for a season.

the guys in the photo are the "trailer Park Boys" here is link
http://www.trailerparkboys.com/oldsite.htm

just a tv show(fictional) about guys who grew up and live in sunnyvale trailer park.The photo was taken at a pub in calgary during last years stanley cup playoff when calgary almost made it. Just a funny show that took off and is a cult classic now.

ANd here is link for the vid .Left click and watch or right click and save target as....

http://www.highmarkadventures.com/video/2006yammis.wmv

for the record compression sucks going from 240mb to 8 mb quality goes downhill :eek:

Back