• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006 Yamaha Apex Supercharger Build Update

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
  • Removed the studded rips saw track
  • Replaced all suspension wheel bearings
  • Replaced upper and lower drive shaft bearing and rebuilt chain-case.
  • Add new 1.75 Back Country track
  • Installed Igrips in the Back Country
  • Reconfigured the tunnel protectors to accommodate the track.
IMG_1836.jpeg
IMG_1837.jpeg
IMG_1838.jpeg
IMG_1839.jpeg
IMG_1840.jpeg
IMG_1841.jpeg
IMG_1842.jpeg
IMG_1843.jpeg
IMG_1844.jpeg
IMG_1845.jpeg

Nice sled, Tom!

What did you come up with for M20 hyfax?

looking good!

Sweet ride man! Keeping the ole Apex relevant!

Tom, do you have any close up pics on what the Igrips look like installed in the 1.75" Back Country? G.B.

We need a Sound bite at idle and then screaming past 10,000 ;)

We need a Sound bite at idle and then screaming past 10,000 ;)
I have a couple videos of it ripping around in the field. But don't know how to upload them - file size too big.

Mr. Sled, how did you attach your pod 300 to the top of your gauge cluster? It looks like you used Velcro from what I can tell by the pics. I currently have mine on the top of my handlebar pad but, would like to relocate it to my gauge cluster like you have yours. Just don't want to "lose" it.
Thanks

Mr. Sled, how did you attach your pod 300 to the top of your gauge cluster? It looks like you used Velcro from what I can tell by the pics. I currently have mine on the top of my handlebar pad but, would like to relocate it to my gauge cluster like you have yours. Just don't want to "lose" it.
Thanks

I have a mount plate made thats screwed from the inside out that hard mounts the POD300. In the picture you actually seeing the plate in the gap between.

Back