• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2007 apex attack gt starts then dies

riding Bob

Country
USA
Snowmobile
yamaha apex
if you hold the key in start position it stays running i replaced the key switch and relays HELP!!!

sounding like there is a pin walking out in one of the connectors or corroded. had a weird starting issue one time on a phazer that this was the problem.

Could be those grounding blocks that you will find when you follow the wiring harness starting at the bottom of the steering post. I found a total of 5 square blocks and two flat blocks in my harness on my 08 Apex GT LTX. With my snowmobiles always being stored in my attached garage, those blocks were surprisingly in very good shape with no signs of corrosion or being burnt. I ended up packing the blocks with dielectric grease and retaping with electrical tape but do know they have been the root cause of many electrical gremlins where others have completely replaced blocks and soldered wires together.

Back