• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2007 apex rtx w/torsion spring rear skid much like our winders have

snowbeast

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 apex xtx traded for a 2017 sidewinder L-tx-le
FACEBOOK
yes
YOUTUBE
yes
Who had the 2007 rtx apex,if i remember correctly it was the first apex w/torsion springs for the rear skid,much like our sidewinders of today,anyone care to add to this,those who owned one,like i did,the sled had the crazy flames on it. My son ownes an 06 apex rtx,but it does not have torsion springs for its rear skid,like the 07 had.

2007 was the first year Yamaha put the Proactive CK rear skid in the RTX models. They ran that skid in the 2007, 2008, 2009 Apex RTX models.

2007 was the first year Yamaha put the Proactive CK rear skid in the RTX models. They ran that skid in the 2007, 2008, 2009 Apex RTX models.
Thank you Allen,i thought it had that skid,but its been a long time,a friend today told me i was full of crap,and i was wondering if he was right,i guess i was. Again thanks Allen. Pete

Back