• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2007 venture crank no start

goto802

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 apex
Need assistance..09 carbureted..will crank no spark.new oem stator and crank sensor...power through ignition fuse and power to coils...chassis and engine grounds good

Need assistance..09 carbureted..will crank no spark.new oem stator and crank sensor...power through ignition fuse and power to coils...chassis and engine grounds good
Something not plugged in correctly? follow stator wires to the nose cone.

All good two connectors...pretty positive engagement...anybody have pin voltage information

All good two connectors...pretty positive engagement...anybody have pin voltage information

If you become a VIP I can send a PDF Manual. But here is a few screen shots of the electrical specs:

09vent1.JPG
09vent2.JPG
09vent3.JPG

Check all the wire splice blocks. They look like connector blocks with all the same colored wires coming in from one side. I've seen the ground splices fail on the carb'd sleds.

Cchecked ground block down near igniter.. very good ..chassis has good ground as well as engine.. i have power to coil positive but no pulse from igniter. Is there another ground block Im missing?

Hi goto802, where is your crank sensor on your motor? Do you have a 900cc engine or the 1000cc one?

Check all the wire splice blocks. They look like connector blocks with all the same colored wires coming in from one side. I've seen the ground splices fail on the carb'd sleds.
Hey Grizz im back with crank no start 07 venture -- sled is totally grounded...three ground blocks i can find and ground at battery and module in nose good 15 amp fuse at solenoid good

Although my Apex LTX is a year newer, I found a total of 6 square grounding blocks and two flat grounding blocks. Of those square blocks, two are the ones above the primary clutch but there are three more further down the wire harness that goes into the nose and near the ECU. There was also one on the passenger side near the fuse box. On my Apex, there was also a flat ground block with the two blocks above the primary and another one with the three further down in the nose.

Check this post for pics of my ground blocks.

EDIT: Sorry, just re-read your post where you are now working on a 07 Venture and not an Apex. Still might be worth confirming you don't have additional ground blocks on that Venture than the 3 you found.

Back