• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2009 Apex LTX Shop Manual Download

Thanks IH8CROWS!!!

I really appreciate the download. While not specifically outlining my 2009 Apex, it should be VERY helpful for my needs - it kind of jumps from the carbureted models to the 2011 models. I am NOT complaining in any way however!!!

Thanks again!!

Steve :Rockon:

It should not jump.

Check between the RX 1 section & 2011 section for a good sized section on 2006 to 2010 Apex's Attak's etc.

Hi Riceburner - I did look at the file but it seems to go directly from the RX1 to the 2011 sleds. The first mention of fuel injection is in the 2011 section using the PDF search function starting at the beginning.

Perhaps this manual is truncated a bit? Or am I missing something??? (quite probable.... :dunno: )

Steve :-o

Hi heat exchange,

The link you gave I think is for an owners manual which I already have. I am looking for a shop manual for all the details. I can't download it at work so I am not completely sure.

Thanks for your help though!!!

Best regards,

Steve :-o

Back