• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2009 Nytro XTX Skid bogie wheel bearing pn's complete

nickleuci

Expert
I have been searching and can't seem to find a complete list of bearings, i want to get them ordered and have them before i pull the skid and so i'm looking for the numbers now instead of reading what's on the bearings.

This is for a 2009 xtx, but I'm sure might apply to other models.

So far this is what i have:

2 large upper skid wheels - 6025-2RS
3 rear axle wheels - 6004-2rs
4 outside idler wheels - 6005-2rs
2 inside idler wheels - 6005-2rs

I think the idlers might be 6005-2rs bearings. Can someone confirm? Also does anyone know if the idler's have replaceable bearings on an 09 Nytro XTX?

I know the outer axle wheels were not, but I've already replaced those with the updated Yamaha wheels with replaceable bearings.

Last edited:

Rest idler wheels are not changeable the upper idler wheels are I believe and the rest of the small wheels are not. Lied to a certain degree I guess. The centre idler wheel at the back is replaceable. I just changed out mine and put my own 4 the wheel kit in. I ordered kimpex idler wheels and kept the one centre idler at the back. All the rest I too the seals out and repacked them. With 8,000 Kms they were still all fine.

Thinking back now I'm not positive the upper idler wheels are changeable. Had me second guessing myself now.

I am at 12,067 miles which converts to about 19,419 kms.

With the exception of the 2 outside rear axle wheels all of my bearings are original. They all have a little play now and it's time to replace. The amazing thing is all the bearings still spin freely.

Just got back from a 420 mile ride in Aroostook County Maine, wow is the snow deep (3Ft), and more on the way! I need to get the bearings changed out, still plenty of riding to be had this year.

Confirmed the small idlers are 6005’s.

Also the small idlers are like the 2 outside axle wheels, you can’t replace bearings. On the newer models with updated wheels the bearings are all replaceable. Not sure what year the change took place.

So I have new idlers on order.

I am at 12,067 miles which converts to about 19,419 kms.

With the exception of the 2 outside rear axle wheels all of my bearings are original. They all have a little play now and it's time to replace. The amazing thing is all the bearings still spin freely.

Just got back from a 420 mile ride in Aroostook County Maine, wow is the snow deep (3Ft), and more on the way! I need to get the bearings changed out, still plenty of riding to be had this year.
Where you near the border trail on Saturday in the county? I did a loop from Portage to Caribou to the border trail, Van Buren, Eagle Lake and then back to Portage. Great snow as you say 3'+ and over 4' in the Allagash. Saw four Nytros in a row, one like yours, right at the border trail on the north side. One Nytro was broken down just before the end of the border trail but had assistance from four other sleds. Small world if you! Still dead of winter up there.

14E30566-9FF6-4A3F-B6A2-BAC66C6155AD.jpeg
45D846AE-C5DF-406C-9D30-DC41D3C6AA0A.jpeg

Where you near the border trail on Saturday in the county? I did a loop from Portage to Caribou to the border trail, Van Buren, Eagle Lake and then back to Portage. Great snow as you say 3'+ and over 4' in the Allagash. Saw four Nytros in a row, one like yours, right at the border trail on the north side. One Nytro was broken down just before the end of the border trail but had assistance from four other sleds. Small world if you! Still dead of winter up there.

Was not me I don’t think. I was with four other sleds but all doos. My only issue all weekend was a belt.

C0F4C658-1741-4B68-A938-97F97E4DA3AC.jpeg
615EB786-35C2-4653-8FF0-1A0D1D14F460.jpeg

Border pic is me on the right.

The crew in a field.

Another amazing field in the county.

And last is the trackdown lodge in Ft Kent. Great place.

Pics don’t do it justice as you know the snow is very deep. 3’ base :)

Back